Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Kindness quotes from students

I recently gave all of our students the opportunity to participate in the Be Kind People Project's essay contest. Students needed to write an essay on where they "Spy Kindness". Students wrote about where they see kindness, what kindness sounds and look like, and what examples they experienced in their own lives. I submitted all of the essays that were handed in to the BKPP and I also chose a few winners (with the help of some amazing colleagues) for our own school. It was also suggested that we post quotes from these essays in the hallway to display the messages our very own students were sending about kindness. I have this large poster that I keep on one of our walls in the hallway. I am adding new kindness quotes to it often but now it is full of kindness quotes from Rogers middle school students :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Coping Strategy of the Day