Saturday, January 17, 2015

"I am a bucket filler" coloring contest

Following a bucket filling lesson in 4th grade, I gave students the option to participate in a coloring contest. Using the printable found on the bucketfillers website (www.bucketfillers101.com), I gave students one week to complete the project and turn it in. Over 1/3 of the grade participated!! Below you will see a few examples. I had all of the posters laminated and put them up in the cafeteria. I chose 10 winners for the contest who received a certificate and a prize. All students who participated received CARE letters that they put towards our character education program incentives. 

You can find my lesson my website:

http://elementaryschoolcounselorscorner.weebly.com/bucket-filling1.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coping Strategy of the Day